We are looking for self-motivated software quality assurance professional with 5+ years of experience in testing large-scale projects to manage all test management processes. This position architects solutions, creates proofs of concept, mentors testers and developers, performs test case reviews and explores new technologies to improve our testing tools and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing;
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills;
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and open source tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Testrail, Protractor, NPM, WebDriverJS, Jasmine);
- Deep understanding of different automation approaches (BDD, TDD) and technology stacks (Angular/NodeJS/Java/.NET);
- Understanding of services (REST, SOAP), JSON and XML data formats;
- Strong SQL scripting skills;
- Good understanding of SDLC process (Agile/Scrum), experience in CI/CD, VCS (Git/SVN).
- Building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI (web/mobile applications), backend integration and database;
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing;
- Manage QA team members;
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Analysts, Developers and other QA team members as required on acceptance criteria that need to be tested;
- Make automation strategy and recommendations to improve reliability and performance processes of testing;
- Be familiar with new technologies and introduce them into testing process as needed.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Comfortable work environment;
- Friendly team of experienced IT-professionals;
- Conferences, trainings, internal IT-events;
- Flexible work schedule.