We support and develop the largest installation of the Corezoid platform among the banking sector. Our platform serves thousands of processes and processes millions of events. We have the most ambitious goals and the fastest growing technology stack. We are looking for an open-minded, technical savvy DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team. We are heavily invested in open source and are in constant search for new ideas and technologies to help support our fast-growing and diverging business requirements.
Qualification and experience
- 2+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer;
- Strong experience with Ansible, Terraform;
- 1+ years’ experience with AWS (including maintenance RDS);
- 1+ years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- 1+ years’ experience with RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELK, Redis, nginx;
- Strong knowledge of Linux (CentOS especially), OSI model, load balancing, clusterization, virtualization, VmWare;
- Experience in building CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins);
- Higher Education;
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies;
- Self-learning capabilities;
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with Vault, Consul, KeyCloak, Apiman, Prometheus.
Scope of job
- Creating and maintaining high-load platform Corezoid;
- Implementing, configuration and deployment using Ansible;
- Working closely with Development to deploy new platform components and improve existing system;
- Responding reliably to on-call issues;
- Manage non-production integrative infrastructure and provide all its as a service;
- Drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster with a high quality;
- You will be an expert DevOps engenier for Corezoid Platform.
Why you should apply?
- We offer you:
- Comfortable work environment (Kontraktova square);
- Completely “white salary”;
- Opportunity to work as a Company Employee or Private Enterpreneur;
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities:
- Annual paid vacations (28 calendar days);
- Medical insurance;
- 100% paid English courses;
- Friendly team of young and talented professionals;
- Trainings, confrerences, teambuildings.