We develop the payments platform for own modern online banking and others partners.
Qualification and experience
- 2+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer;
- Strong experience with Ansible, Terraform;
- 1+ years’ experience with AWS (including maintenance RDS);
- 1+ years’ experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- 1+ years’ experience with RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELK, Redis, nginx;
- Strong knowledge of Linux (CentOS especially), OSI model, load balancing, clusterization, virtualization, VmWare;
- Experience in building CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins);
- Higher Education;
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies;
- Self-learning capabilities;
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with Vault, Consul, KeyCloak, Apiman, Prometheus.
Scope of job
- Creating and maintaining high-load platform Corezoid;
- Implementing, configuration and deployment using Ansible;
- Working closely with Development to deploy new platform components and improve existing system;
- Responding reliably to on-call issues;
- Manage non-production integrative infrastructure and provide all its as a service;
- Drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster with a high quality;
- You will be an expert DevOps engenier for Corezoid Platform.
Why you should apply?
- We offer you:
- Remote work format or comfortable work environment (Kontraktova square);
- Completely “white salary”;
- Opportunity to work as a Company Employee or Private Enterpreneur;
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities:
- Annual paid vacations (28 calendar days);
- Medical insurance;
- 100% paid English courses;
- Friendly team of young and talented professionals;
- Trainings, confrerences, teambuildings.